Storage containers can be used for a wide range of storage purposes and even accommodation use. Many suppliers will source their containers new directly from the factories where they are manufactured.
They are available in many different sizes, and standard sizes will include;
• 8ft long x 7ft 6ins high
• 10ft long x 8ft wide x 8ft 6ins high
• 20ft long x 8ft wide x 8ft 6ins high
• 40ft long x 8ft wide x 8ft 6ins high
The 10ft and 20ft lengths are the most popular containers, and are available with multi-compartmental conversions.
Stores are made from steel which is exceedingly strong and resistant to corrosion. They are coated with paint that is designed to withstand the rigors of marine use.
Other features of standard storage containers are as follows:
• Available in a range of colours
• Can be easily stacked
• Made to marine specification
• Additional ventilation to minimize any condensation
• Marine ply flooring which is vermin and rot proof
• Locking bars for ease of use
• Fully coated with marine grade paint
Chemicals and dangerous products need to be stored in a safe and secure environment, and chemical storage containers are required for this purpose. They are strong, robust and highly secure, and meet all the required government guidelines.
Chemical containers may be made to customers specific requirements, and manufactured in a range of different sizes from 8ft to 40ft in length. Optional extras can include heating, cooling, ventilation, racking and many other adoptions.
Other types which are available for hire include;
• Portable steel offices Welfare facilities
• Canteens/kitchens Foldable stores
• Portable toilets; either mains or chemical.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Wesley_C_Clarke